Custom home builder, B-Dirt Construction, will take the time to listen to your questions and answer them thoroughly.
Some questions to consider before building your custom home are;
- Is my lot suitable to build the type of custom home that I am hoping for?
- B-Dirt, LLC will meet you at your lot, whether you own it or are considering purchasing it, to make sure that it will fit your needs.
- Does the county have any size restrictions for septic systems that may alter the amount of bedrooms or bathrooms that I would like?
- During the permit process, which B-Dirt, LLC will apply for on your behalf, a septic design is submitted and will be approved, or if denied, by the county, adjustments will be made from there.
- How far from the property lines do I need to keep the house?
- Every county, and areas within the county, have different setbacks. We will work with you, and the county, to make sure we are building within all setbacks.
- Is there a better time of year to build my custom home?
- B-Dirt Construction builds custom homes all year long. We have the means to start construction in the middle of the winter, if necessary. We work with many customers who are demo-ing old cabins and re-building so they like to use their cabin through the summer then start the demo in the fall.